Professor Bennett is an engaging and witty speaker who challenges his audiences to think in different ways to reach better solutions.
He primarily speaks on topics related to healthcare transformation, leadership and analytics.
He has spoken for many organizations, including:
- American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE)
- American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA)
- Becker’s Hospital Review
- Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS)
- Medical Informatics World
- Oregon Association of Hospitals and Health Systems (OAHHS)
- Predictive Analytics World
- and many more!
View the following to learn more about Professor Bennett’s ability to connect with his audiences and using the form below, request him to speak at your upcoming event or organization anywhere in the world.
- Speaking Testimonials
- Speaking Topics Summary
- Speaking Gallery
- Speaking Videos
- Previous Speaking Engagements
To request Professor Bennett to speak or present to your group or conduct a workshop, please complete the following form. Include the name of the organization, event date, location and a suggested topic(s) along with any other pertinent information in the message field. Thank You.